Today, I received my first Blog award! What a wonderful honor to be nominated by a fellow blogger. I’m still at a loss for words so this will be short and sweet.
I was nominated by Sunshine who writes a wonderful blog called Simply Charming. Thank you again Sunshine for this award. You truly do send a little sunshine to everyone who reads your blog.
Ok, now if I understand how this works, I need to share the rules with everyone and give my nominations. Since 2012 is quickly coming to an end, I better get on with this.
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award and include these ‘rules’ in your post
(please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5. You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
6. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
* * * *
Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favourite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
My Nominations Are:Drum Roll……..
talesfrommummyland: I’m nominating you for this award because I love your honest expressions about life as a mom. My favorite post on your blog is: “Letter to my 14 year old self“. There are so many letters that I want to write to the “me” of the past… so your blog was an inspiration to do that.
The Cheeky Diva: I nominated you because you are a self-proclaimed expert and I love that. Anyone needing advice can send your letters to “Dear Cheeky Diva” advice column. I love it Diva. I just wish I had thought of that idea first.
bottledworder: My reason for this nomination is because I have an interest in writing…. don’t we all? That’s why we blog. This Blog gives great advice and pointers about learning to be a better writer.